Lloydminster Charities Benefit from Husky Has Heart
March 4, 2016
Eleven charities in the Lloydminster area will share more than $156,000 raised by the local Husky has Heart campaign.
The money was raised primarily through employee donations and events.
The Lloydminster agencies receiving donations are:
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Canadian Cancer Society
- Canadian Diabetes Association
- Lloydminster and Area Brain Injured Society (LABIS)
- Lloydminster Handivan Society
- Lloydminster Kinsmen - Telemiracle
- Lloydminster Regional Health Foundation
- Lloydminster and District SPCA
- Salvation Army
- Lloydminster & District United Way