- Please read the posting's eligibility criteria carefully
- Attach a cover letter to your application. Your cover letter should include:
- The title of the position you are interested in; and
- The length of term you would prefer (if you are applying for a co-op position)
- If applicable, attach current unofficial transcripts to your application. Unofficial transcripts can be obtained from your school's registrar's office or downloaded from your school's website
- Provide details regarding relevant work experience, training and volunteering
- For field positions, list your relevant safety training, tickets and certifications
Husky and its recruiting organizations never request a fee from candidates or potential contractors. The Company's recruitment process includes a formal interview with a prospective employee before any offer is made.